Monday, March 12, 2007

3/12/07
I wonder what is worse; a man who cheats, or a man who is abusive?

Actually, I don’t wonder. I’ve experienced both of these types of men.
Abuse and infidelity are pretty equal in terms of the emotional pain that goes along with it.

Something I have found to be pretty silly is that both types of man will still confess to loving his wife, even when he cheats on her or when he is regularly violent towards her.

Something even sillier is that the woman will often actually believe that he loves her.

It’s hard to say who is more messed up in those situations. I wonder if these people don’t really know what love is. Or maybe they are just fooling themselves because that is easier than facing the truth.

Can a person who abuses or cheats REALLY love the one they have betrayed????

No comments: