Thursday, June 04, 2009

TAGGED!!!

Liz tagged me to do this.

The rules of the game:Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8. Tag 8 of your blog friends.

Eight Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. the weekend
2. buying a camping trailer
3. going camping with friends this summer
4. finishing my class
5. getting my real estate license
6. eating Fricano's pizza for dinner (stole this from Liz. sounds great!)
7. going golfing with Tony. (he golfs, I drive the cart)
8. getting organized


Eight Things I did Yesterday
1. ate breakfast
2. played on the computer
3. went to work
4. went to a soccer game
5. watered the garden
6. went to field day at the kids' school
7. stalked craigslist for a trailer
8. watched TV with Tony

Eight Things I wish I could do:
1. know the future
2. lose 20 pounds
3. finish daily tasks before I run out of 'day'
4. get my kids to stop arguing
5. be more successful
6. see without contacts/glasses
7. fly
8. convince my dog that it's OK to be calm and lazy in the house

Eight TV Shows I watch (this is the easiest one!):
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. All My Children
4. Here Come The Newlyweds
5. Desperate Housewives
6. News
7. Food Detectives
8. The Bachelor/Bachelorette

Now I'll tag 8 people that I think look at my blog at times:
1. Amy
2. Angela
3. Janelle
4. Jamie
5. Jenn
6. Erin
7. Jerry
8. Linda

No comments: