Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last night, as it was nearing bedtime, Kaylee was engrossed in a magazine. When we told her it was time to go to bed, she reluctantly closed the magazine, looked up at us and said "I counted 27 pillows so far".

Oh to be a kid. Wouldn't it be nice if the biggest task you needed to do was to count pillows in a magazine? I wonder why she chose pillows? It's so neat to see what goes on in a kids mind.

This morning, after she got dressed, Kaylee came right back out to the couch with the magazine, I saw that she was right back to counting pillows. I wonder how many she will count today?

1 comment:

awisdom said...

LOL. Wonder how she came up with that one. It's been a long day, maybe I should go count pillows in a magazine (what's the chance of any at all in PC Pro?) and then fall asleep.

Hey, is this the literary version of counting sheep or something??