Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1 Peter 5:6-7, therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

Basically, stop trying to fix things on my own. When I humble myself under the mighty hand of GOD, I recognize that only HE can fix things. For me to try to do it on my own would be silly. I have no power. HE has all power. While I remind myself that HE has all power, I will also remind myself that HE has perfect timing. HE knows when to put HIS plan for me into action. I just don’t like to wait. If I let myself fully trust HIM it should be easier to wait for HIS perfect plan be shown. HE cares for me, so HE will take care of anything I surrender to HIM. It’s not about me anyway.

No comments: