Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yesterday, I noticed Kaylee (age 4) was playing with an empty cardboard tylenol package. A few minutes later, I noticed that both Kaylee and the package were gone. So I went in the living room to find Kaylee standing in front of Kaden (8 months) with the package. She was ripping off pieces of cardboard and giving it to him to eat. Stifling a laugh, I said "Honey, we don't feed cardboard to babies" (or anyone for that matter, but that wasn't the point). As she tore off another piece to feed to him she stated emphatically "But he LIKES it!"

You probably had to be there to get the full effect of it all, but it was just SO funny.

8 comments:

Liz Nyenhuis said...

Glad your internet is working again. Does that mean your brother is back home with his new baby now???

Liz Nyenhuis said...

BTW...I can *so* see her doing it and hearing Kaylee say that Kaden "likes" the cardboard!

Anonymous said...

It's my sister that has the new daughter (and the computer skills). They are on their way home right now. I think they are taking 5 planes to get home, and roughly 30 hours. Imagine that, with a high-needs toddler that doesn't speak english...

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't answer that all the way. I don't have my computer right now. I don't expect that it will get worked on for awhile still. I'm using my dad's old laptop for now, and I don't have anyone's email address.

Janelle said...

That is funny. Brianna is always feeding Alivia paper and weird things too. The sad thing is that Alivia really like it!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kim said...

Very, very cute!
Got a giggle and smile out of me.
Kim

Anonymous said...

I tried to call you but your number has changed. Hope you and Tony are doing well...